Dills/Lavonia Foods Coupon Policy:
Dill's/Lavonia Foods Employees and their Customers are asked to help prevent coupon fraud found on the internet, emails, and social networks by following these guidelines.
- Dill's/Lavonia Foods will only accept legitimate coupons printed from the internet.
- Printed/Internet coupons up to 50% off products retail price may be presented for redemption
- Printed coupons for "free" items will not be accepted. But buy-one-get-one free coupons can be accepted. A buy-one-get-one free requires a purchase, where a "free" item does not.
- Any printed coupon that looks to be blurry or copied will be rejected.
- All printed coupons must have a barcode and that barcode must scan.
- We do not double coupons.
- No out of date coupons will be accepted.
- Manager's at any location has the right to refuse any coupon printed from the internet.
- Customers can verify if they have a legitimate coupon by going to http://www.veri-fi.com